Canadian Work-Life Network Leadership CircleThe Leadership Circle is a community of experts in the fields of work-life quality, workplace wellness and corporate social responsibility along with senior executives and HR professionals and practitioners from leading organizations, thought leaders and academics from across the country and around the world. All are committed to continuous, cooperative, and shared learning about the issues that affect the ability of organizations to meet their objectives and gain competitive advantage by supporting their employees in harmonizing their work and personal lives.
Membership is open to organizations interested in learning about the latest research, sharing best-practices, analyzing trends, applying knowledge, being proactive, monitoring and measuring organizational success, strategically linking work-life and well-being to organizational objectives, effectively planning work-life and well-being initiatives, and advancing the work-life and well-being agenda.
Membership benefits include:
- Exclusive access to the Leadership Circle member portal
- Priority access to news, reports, and invitations
- Priority access to consultants, events, and media inquiries
- Preferred rates and member discounts on products and services offered by WLH and its affiliates
- Ability to reach out to peers within the network regarding best and promising practices
- Ability to provide input into planning and direction for the Network's annual agenda
- Profile on website
- Access to Nora’s protected twitter feeds.
Applicants must be accepted by Work-Life Harmony.