Work-Life HarmonyOur mission is to create supportive work environments, strong families and healthy communities by facilitating work-life quality at work, home and in the community.
Our core values are quality of life, compassion, empathy and excellence, integrity, innovation and continuous learning.
Our structure is an associate model. We have a network of talented professionals specializing in work-life quality.
Our focus is work-life quality (quality work environment, efficient processes, flexible arrangements, work-life programs, policies and practices, etc.) and life side (quality of life, quality health, childcare, eldercare, self care, career planning etc.).
Our commitment is to provide innovative, high quality, high value consultation and services.
Our philosophy is to work with interested organizations to facilitate personal, professional and organizational growth and development, maximize individual and organizational resiliency, foster employee commitment and engagement and achieve personal and organizational excellence.
Our primary goal is to build a community of organizations and people interested and involved in work-life quality across Canada, and link that community to similar communities around the world.
Our primary objectives are:
- to assist individuals to fulfill their multiple responsibilities at work, home and in the community; to reach their personal and professional goals; and to pursue their dreams and aspirations without fear, guilt or anxiety;
- to assist employers to create work environments where employees can
- reach their full potential, and
- be challenged, be recognized and be supported; and,
- to assist governments and public institutions to develop public polices, programs and benefits to help individuals and organizations achieve work-life quality and well-being.
Our professional memberships help us to stay connected to our community and provide access to thought leaders in our field.